...That dreadful moment when gravity takes over and your prized mobil assistant hits the water with a stomach-wrenching, "Splash!" Of course your first response is to reach in and save your delicate device from a watery grave! But what you do NEXT could seal the deal for any hope of it working again.
- Call Gadget Garage! (701) 356-3763...on a friends phone - or your landline.
- DO NOT continue using it! (Resist! Resist!)
- If it has a removable battery (non Apple phones in general), remove it now.
- Above all, DO NOT plug it in! (Again, resist!) You can try the bag of rice routine as it will act as a makeshift desiccant to absorb the offending liquid more rapidly than air drying...or you could just air dry it.
- Come on in and let our expert techs attempt a water recovery.